Support Provided to Individual Franchisee
- Individual Franchisee's Company Development
- Business Model: Income and Expenses Composition.
- Legal structure and General Support of Legal Documentation
- Reporting Structure Templates.
- Income Statement (Profit & Loss Analysis).
- Tax advisory. Benchmarks and examples.
- POS Auditing and Support.
- Location Provided within Requested Region
- Storage Deposit: construction, layout and utilities
- Provision of supplies, materials and equipment
- PDA: data collection
- Intranet: Information management; Online community tools
- Service Training
- Induction: A comprehensive training course covering the commercial and technical aspects of operating an individual franchise
- Launching: Assistance in the operation launching: On-site support during first two weeks of franchise opening
- Ongoing support.
- Operations Help desk
- Consultation visits
- Benchmark (ratios analysis, general productivity).
- Marketing advisory services:
- New Product testing and launching.
- Product POS MIX.
- Pricing Structure and Promotions.
- Quality Assurance Programs, Mystery Shoppers, Surveys, etc
- Global efforts: Public Relations; Advertising; International Website
- Human Resources
- Washers Staff Recruiting
- Labor contract models.
- Turnover management of Washers.
- Initial group training