Support provided to Master Franchisee
- Master Franchiseeís Company Development
- Legal structure.
- Management team recruiting, job description and profiles.
- Direct advisory on key personnel.
- Infrastructure. Office. Deposit. Technology.
- Franchise Business Model and Expansion: PW assists the master franchise in the definition of the franchise business format and its development strategies.
- Territory strategy. Regional masters, area development, development agents, city franchise or multi franchise alternatives. Pros and cons benchmark.
- Service Training: car wash technical and commercial aspects of the operation and it is integrated in two phases:
- Induction: First approach to an ongoing PW operation in PWI headquarters in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This stage is key to clearly understand what is like a PW operation and what does it require.
- Launching: Assistance in the country launching, helping in workers recruiting, storage building, equipment set up, and more technical and commercial general matters.
- Ongoing support: Operations Help desk / Consultation visits.
- Prospect POS selection and appraisal. Training and consultation.
- Benchmark (ratios analysis, general productivity).
- Equipment and Supplies. Provision of Karts (Washing and MiniKarts) and supplies.
- POS Auditing and support. Strategy and process.
- Negotiationís Framework.
- Support on large and/or complex transactions.
- International leverage on retail chains.
- Development of legal documentation (models).
- General Support.
- Support on Competition and legal defense issues.
- Support on Brand and patent protection issues.
- Marketing Of Services
- Marketing advisory services:
- Product mix. General strategy. New Product testing and launching.
- Pricing, general strategy and problem solving.
- Local promotion. POS Launching and ongoing efforts.
- Marketing Of Franchises
- Business case and market proposal.
- Marketing development..
- Promotion material.
- Sales strategy.
- Prospect Database management
- Franchise fairs. Strategy and direct support.
- PR strategy.
- Recruiting best practices.
- Labor contract models.
- Turnover management.
- Assistance in the development of local providers.
- Logistics. Imports and distribution to franchisees.
- MF Launching. Accounting and administration definitions.
- ERP selection and settings.
- Audit and legal issues.
- Tax advisory. Benchmarks and examples.
- HR management advisory.
- Web design and update.
- Intranet developments.
- MF utilities.
- Sub franchisee developments.
- Third parties developments. Advisory and benchmarks
- International Network
- International networking synergy.
- International promotion trough fairs, expos and media.
- Retail chains synergy.
- Prospect source.
- Ongoing R&D
- Equipment and material development.
- Process and service improvements.
- Marketing development. POS material, media, PR, etc.
- New product/service development.